Prepare to have the best Healthy Holiday Appetizer spread out there! Whoever said healthy couldn't be festive?
Simple can be delicious. With minimal ingredients, I created this healthy holiday appetizer to pack a punch in flavor and satisfaction. The combination of creamy goat cheese and crunchy pistachios add richness to crisp and juicy grapes. Plus, talk about an easy appetizer to put together at the last minute. Add the final touches and this might be the tastiest Christmas tree you’ll find all season!
As an added bonus, we have rounded up 5 additional healthy holiday appetizer recipes to help you get inspired. And if you are looking for even more healthy holiday recipes, check out our e-Cookbook. It's filled with 24 make ahead, festive recipes good for the holidays – or any day for that matter!
Grapes Rolled in Goat Cheese and Pistachios
- 2 cups grapes
- 10 oz soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 2-4 pecan halves (optional)
- Allow goat cheese to come to room temperature.
- Roll individual grapes in goat cheese.
- Coat in pistachios.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Arrange on plate and add 2-4 pecans as tree trunk.
Round Up Recipes:
1) Sweet Potato Round with Herbed Ricotta and Walnuts from The Roasted Root
2) Bacon, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Mushroom from iBreathe: I’m Hungry
3) Honey Drizzled Apple Gouda Bacon Bites from Sand & Sisal
4) Paleo Fried Zucchini with Cool Dill Dip from Paleo Newbie
5) Almond Crusted Chicken Bites with Honey Mustard Dip from Food Faith Fitness