Whether you're Keto or just looking for a sugar free cheesecake recipe, these little Keto Cheesecake Bites will satisfy your craving!
When we started offering Keto meal plans last year, these little Keto cheesecake bites quickly became a subscriber favorite. They're quick to make, totally delicious, satisfy your sweet tooth with no actual sugar and have endless variations! What's not to love?
I've had a lot of fun playing around with the recipes to create different combos and I wanted to share the fun with you today! That's why I'm giving you the recipe for the base as well as some of my favorite add-ins.
Use these for inspiration and really make this one your own! You don't have to feel deprived, even if you're following certain food guidelines. Having delicious food you actually love is what helps you stick to a way of eating long term.
And hey, even if you're not Keto, give these a try next time you want a sugar free sweet treat, they're super tasty!
Keto Cheesecake Bites
For the Base:
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 14 drops stevia
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
For Strawberry Cheesecake Bites:
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped strawberries
For Mocha Cheesecake Bites:
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee powder*
- Extra stevia to taste (1-6 drops)
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Form mixture into 4-6 balls and refrigerate to harden.
- Once firm, enjoy or store in the fridge for later.
What is the nutrition like for these Keto cheesecake bites?
Due to the high fat content, these little Keto cheesecake bites will keep you full for much longer than a sugar-filled granola bar. Here's a little more information on the nutrition:
- Full Fat Dairy: Despite the low fat craze of the 90's, newer studies show that certain fatty acids found in full-fat dairy may provide protection against things like stroke. Full-fat dairy is also less processed and will keep you full longer!
- Almonds: Almonds have healthy fat and are also high in magnesium, vitamin E and potassium. They're good for your heart and also help lower LDL cholesterol. One serving of almonds has as much calcium as 1/4 Cup of milk!
- Strawberries: If you make the strawberry version of this recipe, you'll be adding in vitamin C, manganese and antioxidants. Strawberries may help prevent heart disease, aid in blood sugar regulation and reduce inflammation.
- Coffee: If you're a coffee lover, you'll be pleased to hear that many studies show coffee to be quite healthy. It has been linked to a lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes and a possible decreased risk of stroke, certain heart problems and liver cancer. Coffee's antioxidants, magnesium and chromium may be the source of these benefits.
What are some other variations for these sugar free cheesecake bites?
There are SO many options for mix-ins with this sugar free cheesecake base!
Here are a few of my favorites but seriously, don't feel limited. If you have a sweet-treat craving, you can probably adapt this recipe to meet it.
Variations on Keto Cheesecake Bites:
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped raspberries
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped blackberries
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp sugar free mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
Remember, you can adjust the stevia based on how sweet you want your bites too. If you're looking to make these into a simple Keto dessert rather than a snack, feel free to add an extra drop of two.
What the heck is a fat bomb?
If you're not familiar with Keto, the term “fat bomb” may have caught you off guard.
People following a Keto lifestyle eat a diet that's low in carbs and high in fat. The goal is to keep your body in ketosis so you can efficiently burn fat for energy.
Keto fat bombs help those eating Keto to get enough fat into their diet. They also offer a high fat alternative to more carb-based snacks and desserts.
Make sure to check out my Keto fat bomb roundup for other delicious (and easy!) fat bomb recipes.
What is stevia made from?
Stevia refers to the leaf from a plant related to mums, though the stevia you buy likely has other ingredients as well. It's considered a nonnutritive sweetener, meaning it's essentially calorie-free.
Some studies show that stevia may reduce cholesterol and lower blood sugar. While some people love the taste of stevia, others find it bitter so experiment to see if it's something you enjoy!
Are you looking for more Keto-friendly snacks or simple Keto desserts? Check out my Keto Snickerdoodle Bars made with monk fruit sweetener!
Want more Keto recipes?
Are you curious about keto? Are you already following a Keto lifestyle and looking for simple, prep ahead Keto recipes? You're in luck!
We've recently updated our meal plan offerings so that ALL Prep Dish meal plan subscriptions now include Gluten Free, Paleo AND Keto meal plans. This makes it easy for you to follow a fully Keto diet OR give some Keto recipes a try while you figure out if it's the right way of eating for you.
Each Keto meal plan comes with 4 Keto dinner recipes and 2 delicious Keto fat bomb recipes. All meal plans include an organized grocery list, prep ahead instructions and dish day instructions. Give it a try here!
Also, make sure to watch my YouTube video on how to make a prep-ahead Keto frittata here!