My sweet and savory rosemary pecans come together quickly but are packed with flavor. Great on a cheese plate or as a simple appetizer!
Sweet and Savory Rosemary Pecans
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tsp S&P
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar (or honey)
- 1 # pecans
- Melt 3T butter in medium sauté pan (med-high heat).
- Add 1T chopped fresh rosemary, 1t cinnamon, 1/2t cayenne, pinch nutmeg, 1t S&P & 3T brown sugar (or honey).
- Toss in 1# pecans to coat and toast in 350 F oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Smells & tastes delicious!
Want more crave-worthy holiday must-haves? Check out our Holiday E-Cookbook. Perfect for impressing your favorite gluten-free food lovers.