Allison Schaaf announces an opportunity to share your story with Prep Dish, a resource for pregnancy and infant loss, and chats about memoirs to read.
Before diving into her recommended memoirs to read this fall, Prep Dish founder Allison Schaaf announces an exciting opportunity for Prep Dish customers to share their meal prep stories, and offers a support resource for October’s National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month in Episode 190.
Announcement: You’ve used Prep Dish in your home, now we’d love to hear from you on the Meal Prep Monday Podcast! Allison is opening up the opportunity to share your own personal experience with Prep Dish as a guest on her show. No previous podcast experience is required and we’d love to hear your story – how you shop for food, plan your meal prep, and create Prep Dish masterpieces for yourself and your family. If interested, please inquire at [email protected].
October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. The Miscarriage Hope Desk (miscarriagehopedesk.com), founded by Allison Schaaf, is a helpful resource and community for anyone whose personal story involves miscarriage, recurrent pregnancy loss, or infant loss.
Allison has been enjoying several memoirs recently through Libby (a public library downloadable book collection), books borrowed from the library, or through Audible. Her top memoirs to check out this season include:
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey (audio is read by Matthew and very entertaining)
- Elizabeth Taylor: The Grit and Glamor of an Icon by Kate Ansersen Brower
- Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story by Jewel (audio is read & sung by Jewel)
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing by Matthew Perry
- Inside Out: A Memoir by Demi Moore
- The Happy Texan: Adventures of a Rock & Roll Truck Driver by Michael Inman (Allison’s neighbor – your local community is made up of people with many wonderful stories to tell!).
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Get your free trial here for two weeks of free meal plans!
Be a guest on the Meal Prep Monday Podcast: [email protected]