Dessert in a few minutes that doesn't require a mixer or the oven? Yes, please! These Cranberry Walnut Dark Chocolate Drops definitely fit that bill. Plus, they only require 4 whole food ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Bonus!
Seriously, these Cranberry Walnut Dark Chocolate Drops are so simple to make. They are perfect for a last-minute holiday party dessert or can easily been made a week or two ahead of the holidays, stored in the freezer, and pulled out when you need them (if you don't sneak a few first!).
Once the chocolate is melted, have your kids step in and help you mix together the ingredients for the Cranberry Walnut Dark Chocolate Drops and drop the mixture onto a lined baking sheet (use parchment paper or a Silpat liner). Be ready for lots of giggles and finger licking!
Try playing around with the flavors in this dish. You could use pecans instead of walnuts, dried cherries or dried blueberries instead of dried cranberries, etc. As long as you use a good quality dark chocolate, you can't go wrong!
Cranberry Walnut Dark Chocolate Drops
- 1 c dark chocolate chips or discs (70%+ preferred)
- 1/2 T cinnamon
- 1 c walnuts
- 1/4 c dried cranberries*
- Place 1c dark chocolate discs/chips in a small pan and heat over low on the stove top, stirring constantly until just melted.
- Remove chocolate from heat and stir in 1/2T cinnamon, 1c walnuts & 1/4c dried cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto a parchment or foil lined baking sheet.
- Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Option to store in fridge or freezer.
Note: this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Prep Dish!
Want to save for later? Pin the image below!