This Valentine's Day, treat your someone special to a blow-out brunch featuring my Gluten Free Banana Pancakes!
Sounds super fancy right?! Your Valentine won't know that it took only 4 ingredients and a few minutes to whip up a stack of these delicious cakes!
Top my Gluten Free Banana Pancakes with extra melted almond butter and a drizzle of maple syrup; chopped berries and/or nuts; mini chocolate chips; or any combination of the three. Add a side of bacon or sausage and a cup of coffee or tea (maybe a mimosa?) and viola, breakfast is served.
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 T almond butter optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place the following in a blender: 4 bananas + 4 eggs + 4T almond butter, optional + 1tsp cinnamon
- Blend until smooth.
- Preheat pancake griddle or sauté pan on med heat.
- Drop by 1/4c onto griddle/pan and cook 2-3 min per side.
- Top with extra melted almond butter & maple syrup. Also good topped with chopped fruit, nuts or mini chocolate chips.
Picture: Paleo Running Momma
Image: Paleo Running Momma