This Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast is made with pine nuts and artichokes, giving it a ton of flavor. It requires only 4 ingredients!
These stuffed chicken breasts look elegant and time-consuming but the truth is they're incredibly easy. Pounding out the chicken can also be a great stress reliever at the end of the day so keep this recipe in your “it was a long day” repertoire. It just so happens to pair beautifully with white wine if it was an especially long day! You can also stuff and roll these in advance and store in the refrigerator or even freeze them. Just remember to thaw in the fridge 1-2 nights before cooking them.
Goat Cheese, Artichoke, and Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat oven 425 F.
- Mix artichokes, goat cheese and pine nuts with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken between 2 pieces of parchment (or plastic wrap), place on top of a cutting board. Using a mallet, pound thin. Spread each breast w/ artichoke mixture, and tightly roll.
- Place chicken in an oiled baking pan, bake for 30-35min or until cooked through & no longer pink (internal temp: 165F).
- Serve with a roasted vegetable of your choice, seen here with roasted sweet potatoes.
We love to see your food pics! Share your stuffed chicken breast ideas and pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as @prepdish in all 3 places, or leave a comment below.