Grilled Steak Salad makes the perfect summer dinner. It's light, protein-packed and has so much flavor from the steak and grilled peaches!
This Labor Day, fire up your grill and try my Grilled Steak Salad with Mozzarella, Cucumber and Grilled Peaches. The flavor combination is out of this world. Please do not shy away from the meat and fruit combo. Grilled peaches become super sweet from the carmelization the grill provides. Combined with the creamy mozzarella, crunch from the cucumber and pumpkin seeds, and richness of the steak and you have a meal that your whole family will enjoy!
Want more ideas on fruits to throw on the grill? Here are 5 fruits that are perfect for grilling.
Grilled Beef Steak Salad with Mozzarella, Cucumber & Grilled Peaches
- 1 small cucumber
- 5oz tub mixed greens
- 4 peaches
- 1.5 pounds grassfed skirt steak Can sub meat of choice
- 4 oz mini mozzarella balls Can sub chopped avocado for dairy free version
- 1/2 c pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1/8 c maple syrup
- 1/2 T apple cider vinegar
- Remove steak from fridge and preheat your grill.
- Season steak with S&P.
- Cut 4 peaches in half, remove pits and rub surface with coconut or olive oil.
- Grill steak for 4-6 minutes/side for medium rare. Grill peaches cut side down for ~5 minutes. Allow steak to rest for 5-10 minutes and then cut into thin slices against the grain. Slice peaches thin.
- While steak and peaches are grilling, chop 1 cucumber into bite sized pieces.
- In a serving container, combine: 5oz mixed greens 4oz mini mozzarella balls, drained 1/2c pumpkin seeds 1 chopped cucumber
- Top salad with grilled beef and peach slices.
- Prepare salad dressing by whisking together: 1/2c olive oil + 1/2c Dijon mustard + 1/8c maple syrup + 1/2T apple cider vinegar
- Drizzle salad dressing over salad.