Healthy One Pan Meals are a game changer! Cleanup is SO easy. This is one of my very favorites and has fewer than 10 ingredients.
This one-pan meal (hooray for fewer dishes!) is sure to surprise you with how savory and delicious it is. And the best part? It's so easy to prepare you'll get to spend most of your time enjoying it (and did I mention it only requires one pan?).
This foolproof recipe features classic, simple flavors like garlic, thyme, and rosemary that the whole family is sure to love. So the next time you're in a time crunch or just don't feel like having to clean up after cooking dinner, give this recipe a try!
Quick tip- when you arrange the veggies and the chicken on the pan, make sure you put a little space between each piece and don't let them pile on top of each other. This will help with making sure your chicken and veggies are being roasted (rather than steamed) and make sure you get that golden brown, crispy appearance!
Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
- 3-4 T olive oil
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1-1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Drizzle 1-2T olive oil over the chicken breasts. Save the remainder for the vegetables. Sprinkle the chicken breast evenly with the following: 1/2 tsp thyme + 1/2 tsp rosemary + 1 tsp garlic powder + S&P to taste.
- Peel & cut 2 large sweet potatoes and 1 head broccoli into 1" pieces.
- Toss the sweet potatoes and broccoli with the following: 2T olive oil + 1/2 tsp thyme + 1/2 tsp rosemary + 1/4 tsp garlic powder + S&P to taste
- Arrange the chicken, sweet potato, and broccoli on a sheet pan. Make sure that the pan is not overcrowded to prevent steaming.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through to 165 F. Remove from oven and toss the veggies halfway through cooking.