Turmeric Pork is a Paleo slow cooker recipe. It's also gluten free & AIP compliant. Plus, it's totally delicious, with a deep savory flavor.
This paleo and gluten-free crock pot recipe will quickly become your go-to pulled pork recipe! So simple, only 5 ingredients, and full of flavor! Add coleslaw and baked bean sides for the perfect summer BBQ meal to serve your family or dinner guests. Want to switch it up a little? Try making sliders with the pork and slaw on a gluten-free bun with a dollop of Honey BBQ Sauce. Or serve the pork and beans over a baked potato (russet or sweet potato). Be sure to make extra because you are going to want leftovers!
Gluten Free and Paleo Slow Cooker Turmeric Pork
- ~3-4 pound bone-in pork roast
- 1 Tbsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef or veggie broth*
- Season pork roast with 1T turmeric + 2T oregano + S&P.
- Place seasoned pork roast and 2 c broth in a crockpot on low, 8-12 hours, or high 4-6 hours.
- Remove bone from roast and serve with beans & slaw on side.