My Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe has fresh lemon juice, poppy seeds and a touch of honey. It's the perfect homemade salad dressing for summer!
The bright, refreshing flavors of this gluten-free salad dressing will liven up any salad. I love serving it with a salmon, strawberry, green bean and feta salad from my March meal plans (pictured). Bibb lettuce also pairs well with the strawberry and lemon flavors for a delicate salad. Or try frisee, chicory or other bitter greens for something with more depth. Crumbled blue cheese makes an excellent garnish as well.
Want more dressing ideas? Subscribe this month and get a bonus handout with 5 amazing dressings that can be used as marinades and dips as well.
Strawberry Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 cups strawberries (greens removed)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 T honey
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 T poppy seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste (or sub w/ black pepper)
- In a blender add 2 cups strawberries, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 Tbsp honey.
- Blend until all ingredients are liquified.
- Slowly drizzle in 2 cups olive oil while blender continues to run.
- Turn blender to low speed and mix in 2 T poppy seeds.
- Season to taste with salt & white pepper.