This page contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of Prep Dish!
My Watermelon Mojito Popsicle recipe is perfect whether you are planning an outdoor bar-be-que, a neighborhood gathering, or a pool or lake day. For these occasions, a frozen treat is definitely in order! Even if you aren't planning a shindig and keeping it quiet at home, you will love these refreshing popsicles.
This Watermelon Mojito Popsicle version is family friendly, containing only watermelon, mint, honey, lime juice and chia seeds. But, if you want to make them a little “boozy” try following the guidelines from The Kitchn. Remember, alcohol doesn't freeze so you really have to follow their ratios.
If you need popsicle molds, I recommend these stainless steel ones. If you prefer plastic, please make sure they are BPA-free, like these.
Watermelon "Mojito" Popsicles
- 1 watermelon (or ~5c precut chunks)
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 lime
- ~1 T honey
- 1 T chia seeds
- Rough cut watermelon into cubes for ~5c.
- In blender, blend the following until smooth: + ~5c cubed watermelon + small handful of mint leaves, torn + juice of 1 lime + pinch of salt + ~1T honey, optional (depending on sweetness of watermelon)
- Add 1T chia seeds and mix with a spoon. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Note: Use leftover mint leaves in your water or iced tea this week - delish!
Note: This page contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Prep Dish.