These healthy Halloween snack ideas are so fun and festive! Perfect for a party or just a fun lunch for the kiddos.
Add a little Halloween fun to your meal prep with one of these mostly healthy Halloween snack ideas! Host Allison Schaaf shares ten simple, non-candy Halloween food ideas, perfect for a party or for giving your kiddos an extra festive Halloween.
3. Veggie Fingers with Sliced Almond Nails
6. Layered Dip with Sour Cream Drizzled Over Top Like Spider Web
7. Jack-o-Lantern Hummus with an Olive Face
8. Snow Pea Mouth with Slivered Almond Teeth and Tomato/Bell Pepper Tongue
9. Baybel or Mozzarella Ball with Olive in the Middle with a dot of ketchup
10. Clementine Pumpkins: Buy cuties and draw a face on with a sharpie! Or, peel the orange and use a tiny celery stem on top as a stem
Connect with Allison: PrepDish.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prepdish/
Get your FREE mealplan at PrepDish.com/podcast OR text the word mealprep to 33777
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Get your free trial HERE for two weeks of free meal plans!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts l Google Podcasts l Amazon Music