Today wraps up our Tiny Habits series! Prep Dish founder Allison Schaaf walks through ten ideas for tiny meal prep habits you can start right away, in line with BJ Fogg’s concept of starting small.
One Time Actions:
- Buy nice meal prep containers – (See Allison’s favorites here.)
- Choose a 1-hour block of time for meal prep and mark it on the calendar for the next three months
- Ask family members which part of meal prep they can help with
- Sign up for Prep Dish!
- Purchase a food processor to speed up chopping
- Print meal plans every Friday – don’t forget to set your prompt – print before your weekly Friday meeting or after dropping your kids off for school on Friday, etc.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes every time you get home from the grocery store and wash and chop as much as you can in that time
- Set out your meal prep containers the night before you plan to prep
- Prep just one item when you get home from the grocery store (e.g., wash and chop your strawberries)
- Spend 5 minutes after dinner cleanup prepping the next day’s breakfast
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Get your 2 week free trial (and our June bonus, the FASTEST Meal Plan Ever if you sign up in June 2021) here!
Buy the Tiny Habits Book here.