It's time to say goodbye to the pizza delivery man! My gluten free Pizza Soup has all of the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pie but mixed into a hearty, satisfying soup. It's full of delicious veggies like peppers and mushrooms, and has tangy pepperonis so you don't miss a thing. Leftovers are great for lunch or store in the freezer for those 911 moments. Pair my gluten free Pizza Soup with an Italian side salad and voila, dinner is served!
Need a quick method for peeling garlic cloves? Zyliss recently sent me a garlic peeler (on their Top 10 stocking stuff list for 2016) to try out. At first, I was a little skeptical (afterall, a whack with my knife blade works great), but I have to say that I am sold. The peeler was easy to use and had little to no mess – bonus! Plus it's only $4.99. Check out these pictures and click here to purchase.
- 1 lg garlic clove
- 1 red onion
- 2 green bell peppers
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz pepperoni
- 4 C beef broth
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- 1 T dried basil
- 1 T dried oregano
- Finely chop 1 clove garlic, 1 red onion, 2 green bell peppers and 4oz pepperoni.
- In a large soup pot heat 1tsp olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped veg (1 garlic clove + 1 red onion + 2 green bell pepper + 8oz sliced mushrooms) and stir.
- Add 1T dried basil + 1T dried oregano to veggies. Saute for 8-10 minutes.
- Add 4c beef broth, 2c water, 4oz chopped pepperonis, 28oz diced tomatoes and 2.25oz sliced black olives, drained.
- Bring to a low boil and lower to a simmer. Cook ~30 minutes, adding liquid if needed.
- Season to taste w/ S&P.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Prep Dish!‘