My Ratatouille Pasta Recipe uses brown rice penne, though of course you can sub your favorite noodle. It's vegetarian with <10 ingrdients!
Gluten Free Ratatouille Pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 tub sliced mushrooms
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped*
- 12 oz brown rice penne pasta, cooked
- Heat 1tsp olive oil in a large sauté pan, over med-high heat.
- Add garlic, chopped onion & diced eggplant.
- Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, tomato & bell peppers.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini & cook 10 more minutes.
- Season to taste w/ S&P & serve over pasta.
- Option to top w/ crumbled feta or fresh grated parm.
This vegetarian recipe is a part of our April meal plan and fits perfectly with the Prep Dish concept of spending 2-3 hours prepping your food for the entire week.