This Easy Mother's Day Breakfast is perfect because it's simple enough the kiddos can make it! Customize to your fave mama's preferences 🙂
Like many kids, my sisters and I always made our Mom breakfast for Mother's Day. We'd wake up early and make something special. In our house that was usually Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Oh, how times have changed….
Today's Yogurt with Cherries recipe is the perfect quick and healthy recipe for your kids to make this Mother's Day – no chopping required. The hardest decision will be which cute bowl to use.
Kiddos: don't forget to make an extra bowl for you to eat with Mom!
Yogurt with Cherries
- 32 oz grass-fed Greek yogurt, or dairy/non-dairy yogurt of choice
- 10 oz frozen cherries, left in the fridge overnight
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts, dried coconut flakes, or topping of choice
- Place 1c Greek yogurt, or yogurt of choice, into serving dish.
- Top yogurt w/ ~1/2c cherries.
- Top with 1-2T sliced almonds, macadamia nuts and/or dried coconut flakes
Serve this as a main breakfast dish or pair with one of the following: