Surprise your Valentine with these amazing Chocolate Pudding Parfaits. They are the perfect way to finish off a special meal and so easy to throw together! Layer your parfaits as pictured with strawberries, coconut flakes and sliced almonds. Or try some other tasty combos like pomegranate, pecans and cacao nibs or raspberries, chocolate chips and coconut flakes. You could also use the pudding as a pie filling. Let your imagination go wild!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Paleo Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup pitted dates (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1 Tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- In a food processor (or blender) add the 1/2c milk and dates and puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend on low, gradually increasing speed, until smooth. Add more milk if needed for smooth consistency.
- Taste and add sweetener (dates, honey or maple syrup) as desired.
- Serve right away or store in a container, label & refrigerate for later.