To say that I was excited to finally recreate a easy, tasty and creamy Paleo ranch dressing is an understatement. My version tastes so much like the ranch from my childhood, but has none of the processed, chemical-filled ingredients that the bottled ranch does. Wooo hooo!!!
Easy Paleo Ranch is also Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Whole30 compliant.
You are going to be surprised to read that that my easy Paleo ranch dressing is gluten-free, dairy-free, Whole30 compliant and literally takes 5 minutes to blend up. Simply throw the ingredients into a blender (like a Vitamix) or food processor and blend until smooth. Add a handful or two of fresh parsley, pulse a couple of times and voila – Paleo ranch dressing is ready to go!
I think you will love the tangy zip you get from the coconut milk base and dash of apple cider vinegar. Want a little creamier texture? Stir in a tablespoon or two of mayo (I like the Primal Kitchen brand). You can also add up to a teaspoon of dill for a little extra zing!
My favorite ways to serve easy Paleo ranch dressing are:
- As a veggie dip. Any veggies really…broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, snap peas, you name it!
- With a chopped salad.
- Stirred into egg yolks for Paleo ranch dressing deviled eggs or egg salad.
- As a dip for roasted veggies or fries.
- Drizzled on top of a Meatza for that classic pizza and ranch flavor!
- Served with chicken wings and celery.
Give this creamy, non-dairy, Paleo ranch dressing a try! I promise you won't turn to the bottle again. 🙂
Paleo Ranch Dressing
- 1 c olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper `
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Blend the following in a blender or food processor until smooth: 1c olive oil, 2 peeled garlic cloves, 1 can full fat coconut milk, 2T apple cider vinegar, 1/4tsp each S&P.
- Add 1 large handful of parsley leaves and pulse quickly, 6-8 times or just chopped. Note: Don't over blend the parsley or it may become bitter.
- Store dressing in fridge.
- When ready to serve shake the dressing well or stir to combine.