These Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries are simple and delicious. This healthy treat is easy enough for kids to help with too!
Enjoy this fun, easy sweet treat!
Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries
- 1 bar dark chocolate
- 1 pint strawberries
- Melt dark chocolate bar on very low heat on stovetop (after it just starts to melt, I add a lid and turn off the heat but keep the pan on the stovetop).
- While chocolate melts, option to create a “pastry bag” either by rolling up parchment paper or taking a small plastic baggie and making a small cut in the lower corner of the baggie
- Place strawberries in a single layer (but close to each other) on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle strawberries w/ melted chocolate (using baggie or parchment as described above, or simply drizzling straight from pot).
- Refrigerate to harden chocolate.